Hearing Solutions has long been recognized as a calm and relaxing place to visit, and we are continuing to work hard to keep it that way. While we’ve had to pack away our magazines and coffee maker to create our post lockdown safe space, we are really excited to see patients again, both new and returning. We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety according to CDC guidelines. This includes:
- Sanitizing the office after every patient
- Wearing masks, face shields and gloves
- Requiring that patients wear masks (we can provide one if you don’t have one)
- Limiting the office to one patient at a time
- Precautionary temperature readings before appointments
- Curbside pickup for hearing aid repairs
Additionally, we are having all patients wait in their cars until their appointment, as the waiting room is closed for the time being. We’ll alert you when it is time to come into the office from the parking lot to accommodate the new precautionary measures.
Unfortunately, as each visit takes much longer to prepare, there is pent-up demand for appointments and the fact that we’re working with a skeleton staff, we are only able to see a handful of people each day, and we are a little slower in our responses than normal. For that we apologize, but we promise we will see everyone, and we look forward to seeing you.